The peanut butter production line is the processing line specializing in making peanut butter. Taizy‘s peanut butter processing line can produce a wide range of peanut butter in various capacities. Among them, the most common outputs are 200 kg/h, 500 kg/h, 800 kg/h, and 1000 kg/h. In the next article, we introduce you to the 200 kg/h peanut butter production line and machine.
How peanut butter is made in factories?
In the peanut butter production line, the peanut butter making process includes roasting, cooling, peeling, grinding, blending, cooling, degassing, and packaging. Firstly, we need to roast the peanuts. This is better for the subsequent peeling. Then the peanuts are cooled on the cooling belt. After that, the peanuts are ready for the next step – peeling. Then it is time to grind the peanuts to make peanut butter. Next, we can mix the seasonings into the peanut butter depending on the recipe. Finally, the peanut butter is cooled and peeled, and then ready for packaging.
Peanut butter processing machine introduction
- Peanut roasting machine: Peanut roaster is the first machine on the peanut production line. Our peanut roaster has an automatic temperature control system. This can help you make higher-quality peanut butter.
- Cooling belt. The role of the cooling belt is to cool the peanuts so that subsequent peeling is required.
- Peanut peeler machine. A peanut peeling machine can effectively remove the peanut skin. The peeling rate reaches 96%.
- Peanut butter grinding machine. The peanut butter machine is the most important machine in the peanut production line. It can grind peanuts into very high fineness peanut butter.
- Mixing tank. In order to get different flavors of peanut butter, different seasonings can be added in the mixing tank. The mixing jar can make the peanut butter taste more uniform.
- Degassing jar. The function of degassing jar is to extract the air from the peanut butter. This can extend the shelf life of peanut butter.
- Peanut butter packing machine. Filling and bottling peanut butter to sell.
Features of automatic peanut butter production line
- The whole peanut butter processing line is made of durable stainless steel, which has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and long service life.
- Customized service. Whether you want to produce 200kg/h of peanut butter or other output, we can customize the production line to meet your requirements.
- Wide range of applications. Our automatic peanut butter processing line is not only suitable for making peanut butter, but also for sesame, almond, and other materials.
- The peanut butter grinding machine of Taizy has a higher fineness compared with other manufacturers’ machines.
- The automatic peanut butter line has the feature of easy operation.
200 kg/h peanut butter production line parameters
|Peanut roasting machine||2.2+45kw||2900*2100*1750 (mm)||2000 (kg)|
|Conveyor||0.75kw||3000*500*900 (mm)||300 (kg)|
|Half-grain peeling machine||3kw||2000*800*1650mm||500kg|
The above are the parameters of the peanut butter production line machine with an output of 200 kg per hour. If you have other requirements, please feel free to contact us.
How to make your own peanut butter in store?
If you have a store and want to make a profit from peanut butter, then we recommend you buy a peanut butter machine. This is the easiest way to make peanut butter. This means you can buy a small peanut butter machine. It won’t cost you much money. And the machine takes up very little space. You don’t have to buy an expensive peanut butter production line to get high-quality peanut butter.
What are the applications of peanut butter?
Peanut butter is widely used in foods such as pancakes, sandwiches, peanut-flavored biscuits, baked goods, candy, breakfast cereals, and ice cream. Therefore, peanut butter is the most common food in breakfast and snack foods. In Chinese food, peanut butter is commonly used as a condiment for noodles, steamed buns, hot pot, and stir-fry dishes. It is also used as a filling for sweet cakes, buns, bread, etc. It is clear from the above that peanut butter is widely used. Therefore, it is a wise choice to invest in a set of peanut butter production line.
Factors affecting the cost of a peanut butter processing plant
To be honest, the cost of a peanut butter manufacturing plant is affected by many factors. On the one hand, it is the site selection. We all know that the closer the plant is to the city center, the more expensive it is. Therefore, it is more appropriate to choose a plant in a place far from the city center. On the other hand, is the choice of peanut butter production line. The price of a fully automatic peanut butter production line is higher than that of a semi-automatic production line. If you have limited funds, you can choose a semi-automatic production line. Finally, the cost of labor. As the economic level increases, the labor cost also increases. Therefore, the cost of a peanut butter manufacturing plant also receives the influence of labor.