Peanut grading machine is a machine used to grade peanuts. It can divide peanuts into 4-5 different grades.
Taizy groundnut grading machine can not only grade peanuts but also grade a variety of nuts such as soybeans, Hawaiian nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, etc.
Structure of peanut grading machine
The machine is composed of a motor, conveyor belt, multi-layer screen, return plate, base, peanut storage box, etc. Customers can choose single-layer or multi-layer screens according to their own needs.
In the table are the machine parameters of models TZ-500, TZ-800 and TZ-2000. The output of this machine is 500kg/h, 600-800kg/h and 1500-2000kg/h. In addition, we have many models for you to choose from. If you need a peanut kernel grading machine, please feel free to contact us.
How are peanuts graded?
The peanut grading machine adopts a chain wheel and chain drive push rod to make the screening body smoothly reciprocate screening. First, workers need to put peanuts into the charging barrel, the lifter then drives the peanuts into the grader. The screen will shake when the machine is running. Peanut kernels will be divided into 4-5 grades through multiple grading screens. Finally, different grades of peanut kernels will come out from different outlets.
What are the advantages of the groundnut grading machine?
- Multi-grade screening. Taizy peanut kernel grader machine can realize multi-level screening. At present, customers choose the most three-stage and four-stage screening machines. We can customize different grades of groundnut grader machines according to customer needs.
- The machine is easy to operate. This machine has the advantage of a high degree of automation.
- Wide application range. The uses of groundnut grading machine are extensive. It can not only handle peanut kernels, but also handle pistachios, almonds, hazelnuts, and other nuts.
- Reasonable design. The peanut grading machine is accurate in screening, and will not block the screen hole even under large vibration.
- A return plate is set under each layer of the screen. This can prevent the material from coming out of the outlet without screening.